Living History Groups
Camp River Dubois Detachment
Area: Lewis and Clark State Historic Site (Camp River Dubois) near Alton, Illinois and northeast of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Point of Departure: weekend near May 14
- Arrival at Camp River Dubois: weekend near December 12
The Discovery Expedition of St. Charles, Missouri (DESC)
Area: Lewis & Clark Boat House and Nature Center, St. Charles, Missouri. This group travels all through the mid-west and eastern legacy states.
- Heritage Days
- Photo logs of past events: www.lewisandclark.net/photologs.html
- Group history: www.lewisandclark.net/history.html
- Living history manuals: www.lewisandclark.net/manual.html
Sgt. Floyd Honor Guard/Discovery Corps Reenactors
Based in Sioux Falls, this group participates in the annual Annual Encampment and Burial of Sergeant Floyd held mid-August.
The Lewis and Clark Honor Guard
This group is available to schools and community events in the Great Falls, Montana area. Members also work closely with the Lewis Clark Interpretive Center in Great Falls.
Living history manual: lchg.weebly.com/reenactors-manual.html
P.O. Box 125
Great Falls, MT 59403
Based in Lolo, Montana, the Lolo Brigade works with Travelers' Rest State Park, the LCTHF Travelers' Rest Chapter, and the Travelers' Rest Preservation & Heritage Association.
Hog Heaven Muzzle Loaders
Area: Idaho panhandle
Pacific Northwest Living Historians
Area: Oregon and Washington.
- Fort Walla Walla Days, first weekend in June
- Hertiage Days, Sacajawea State Park, last weekend in September
- O! How horiable the day. Knappton Cove, second weekend in November