Lewis and Clark Trail Heritage Foundation
Join the Lewis and Clark Wellness Challenge!
We encourage Foundation members to improve their health. The Ohio River Chapter sponsors the annual Wellness Challenge from September 1 to June 30.
- Walking/Running/Jogging: 1 mile
- Hiking: 1 mile or 20 minutes
- Road bike: 3 miles
- Mountain bike on roads: 2.5 miles
- Mountain bike on trails/snow/ice: 2 miles
- Canoeing/Kayaking: 20 minutes active paddling
- Horseback Riding
- Trail riding: 1 hour
- Active riding: 20 minutes
- Swimming: 20 minutes
- Gym workout: 20 minutes
- Snow skiing: 1 hour
- Pick up trash/litter during your activity for bonus mileage
Good Nutrition Activities
- Eat a nutritious breakfast
- Eat 2 or more servings of whole grains in a day
- Skip foods
- Eat five servings of fruits/vegetables in a day
Who can participate?
- All Foundation members and their family members
- Each team has four team members.
- Those without a full team should submit their name(s), and we will match you with other individuals.