Join the Lewis and Clark Wellness Challenge!
To encourage Foundation members improve their health, the Ohio River Chapter sponsors the annual Wellness Challenge from September 1 to June 30.
Who can participate?
- All Foundation members and their family members
- Each team has four team members.
- Those without a full team should submit their name(s), and we will match you with other individuals.
Teams and individuals should register via email or mail by August 31.
- Walking/Running/Jogging: 1 mile
- Hiking: 1 mile or 20 minutes
- Road bike: 3 miles
- Mountain bike on roads: 2.5 miles
- Mountain bike on trails/snow/ice: 2 miles
- Canoeing/Kayaking: 20 minutes active paddling
- Horseback Riding
- Trail riding: 1 hour
- Active riding: 20 minutes
- Swimming: 20 minutes
- Gym workout: 20 minutes
- Snow skiing: 1 hour
- Pick up trash/litter during your activity for bonus mileage
Good Nutrition Activities
- Eat a nutritious breakfast
- Eat 2 or more servings of whole grains in a day
- Skip foods
- Eat five servings of fruits/vegetables in a day